Pages

Thursday, June 30, 2011

T-Shirts, Bumper Stickers and Magnets!

Here are some slogans, sayings and other such nonsense you just might come across on me, my car, or in my house:

"I survived my weekend!" 1 baseball practice, 1 softball game, 1 umpire job, 1 t-ball game with 2 kids, 2 advanced softball games (double header), 2 baseball games (another double header), 2 injuries, and 1 sleepover.
{Not that amazing? Lemme just add that Hubby was out of town with Claudia for her softball tournament (2nd place) !}

"Nothin' says lovin' like filling up your 12 passenger van for $112.00 and driving off with a big ol' smile on your face."

"'Super Mom' doesn't live here anymore" (not that she ever did...)

"7 kids, 15+ years of diapers, and approximately 35,000 diaper changes".

"Got Kids?"

"Yes, they're all mine and yes, we know what causes that, thank you very much!"

"Mom's Taxi? Puhleeze...that's for amateurs. Try 'Mom's Shuttle Service'....open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year." For all those pick me up in the middle of the night sleepover fiascoes, trips to outings and events, late night party pick ups, out of town tournaments, or the my friend needs a ride, I forgot my lunch, cleats, etc, etc, etc,--can you bring them to me please, among many other services.

"Diorama-mama" (enough said)

"Got Mess?"

"Pork Chop: noun, used to describe (lovingly of course) my 19 month old daughter as I try (and I do mean try) to stuff her into size 24 month clothes."

"Meet me at the Pediatrician's Office"

Oh, I could probably go on....in famous Scarlett O'Hara fashion: I don't want to think about that right now....I'll think about it tomorrow. After all tomorrow is another day. Hey, sometimes a mom's gotta do what a mom's gotta do.
Nothing's ever easy.....whatever we do seems to take longer, be more difficult, or something than we originally planned.
And, I could definitely take the "Got Milk" slogan to a whole 'nother level! Got Laundry? Got Sports? Got Big? Got...got...got....the list would never end.....

Guess I'll go make some T-shirts now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...